Why Support The College of Physicians of Philadelphia?
The College's legacy endures through our mission: advancing the cause of health while upholding the ideals and heritage of medicine. Our Mütter Museum, Historic Medical Library, public health outreach programs (including historyofvaccines.org and whatsthemutter.org), and free lecture series cover the history of American medicine from the 15th century to the most current issues facing the healthcare community.
Your support today helps us to:
- Offer unique educational experiences that spark students' interest in science and medicine. From hands-on Mütter Lessons to original online video series like Grey Matter, the College uses is rich collections to encourage learning and discovery among people of all ages.
- Engage medical professionals as well as the general public in a broad array of health topics through free public lectures and discussions.
- Address contemporary public health issues through projects like the award winning History of Vaccines online resource and employer wellness programs.
- Expand access to the unique collections of the Mütter Museum and Historical Medical Library through projects that employ innovative technologies and partnerships.
Ways to Support The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
- Annual Giving Campaign - Annual gifts support the College’s growth as an exciting and vital educational institution, while ensuring that it continues its centuries old tradition of serving medical professionals. Benefits: Supporters of the Annual Giving Campaign who contribute $500 or more each year become members of the Presidents Circle. Members of the Presidents Circle enjoy a wide range of benefits that not only allow our donors to become more engaged with the College, but also give them exclusive access to special programs and events. Click here to make an unrestriced tax-deductible contribution in support of the College's Annual Giving Campaign.
- Memorial and Tribute Gifts - Tribute Gifts to the College are a rewarding way to celebrate special milestones and occasions – birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, or a significant achievement - while supporting the College’s Mission. You can also pay homage to the memory of a loved one or express your sympathy through a Memorial Gift. The unrestricted contribution you make is a gift that will help maintain the College’s legacy of American Medicine, and also helps to secure its meaningful future. Click here to learn more about Tribute and Memorial Gifts.
- Planned Giving - Leave a personal and professional legacy at the College by becoming a member of the 1787 Legacy Society. The College offers several planned giving opportunities, designed to fit individual estate planning needs. For more information or to discuss your estate plans, contact Nancy Mansfield, Director of Development, at 215-399-2334 or via email.
Our Fellows and Friends can make gifts to the College including cash, checks, credit card payments, gifts of marketable securities, and other assets. Make your gift online today or download and print our gift form and mail it to:
The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
19 S. 22nd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103-3097
Attn: Development Office
For more information about charitable contributions to the College (including stock gifts, trusts and/or bequests) please contact:
Director of Development
The official registration and financial information of The College of Physicians of Philadelphia may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.