EVERY DAY, THE COLLEGE IS ENERGIZED BY A GROUP OF TALENTED AND CREATIVE PROFESSIONALS
Our dedicated staff breathe life into this institution. It is thanks to them that a high school student suddenly develops a passion for forensics or that a historic specimen is found to have important relevance to contemporary research. Every day, our staff works to increase accessibility, offer vital health information, and share the compelling stories behind our medical specimens and rare books.
These dedicated individuals are responsible for the dynamic growth and program innovations that have set the College apart from its peers. Our leadership staff has conceived and developed the History of Vaccines website, the interactive Memento Mütter exhibition, the Mütter Research Institute, the Digital Spine, the Karabots Junior Fellows program, and the Teva Pharmaceuticals Internship Program…to name a few.
Preservation of our human-talent may be accomplished by:
• The creation of the Gretchen Worden Chair for the Museum Curator √
• Announced on August 22, 2018
• The creation of the Robert Austrian Chair for the Head Librarian √
• Announced on April 10, 2019
• The creation of the Endowed Chair for the Director of The Center for Education